What’s Inside The Guide?
- What to study to become a character animator.
- What to learn to become a VFX Artist.
- What to learn become a Compositor.
- How to be a CG Generalist.
- What to learn to become a Technical Director (TD).
- What’s needed to become a Texture Artist.
- What to learn to become an environmental artist.
- The most common areas of CG and where the work is RIGHT NOW.
- What is the most common software used in the industry and what you should be learning.
- How to focus your time and energy to get good at what you want FAST without wasting precious time.
- How to figure out what path you want to take right now.
- A link to a resource you should to have to learn animation, and it will be with you your whole career.
- What’s better, going to school or self-teaching? How do you know which is best?
- What are the best schools for learning animation and where are they?
- A list of job boards to find the best jobs.
- A list of freelance sites to find the best gigs.
- Where to get free 3D models for your projects.
- Where to get great free textures.
- Where to find the best glossaries for CG terminologies when you really need to know what something means but don’t have time to Google it.
A pdf ebook packed with helpful information on navigating the CG industry.